Sunday, February 22, 2009

garter yoke cardigan


What a great pattern! I love my finished cardigan, especially i love this purple color and it's unbelievably warm. I think this will be my everyday cardigan from now on. And i'm seriously thinking about casting on yet another...


Only i could have done a few more increases on the yoke, since this is a bit tight. (How small do i think i am?) But i don't mind the tightness, i still love it!

Pattern: Garter yoke cardigan by Melissa LaBarre
Yarn: Sandnes Garn Alpakka
Needles: 4 mm

5 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

It is very pretty and I love the color and buttons. It also looks like a great fit. :)

veera said...

Thank you. It's a great tight fit. ;)

rosa p. said...

this cardi is a : EVERYDAY LOVE!
the colour. smells. like: rasberries. so fresh!

veera said...

that's what i have been thinking about - raspberries. thank you, rike.

Blandine et Julien said...

I want this one too !